søndag 21. mars 2010

Review on e.l.f. Cream Black Eyeliner

This must be the product I've been waiting the longest for. I really wanted to try this liner, and sooo-so many got it long before me. I was really jelous. LOL



The cream-liner comes in a little square plastic-jar with a black screwing-lid. And the linercream inside is really nice and creamy. With my StudioLine SmallSmudgeBrush it glides on so smooth and easy. So far, so good...

It promises to be smudgeproof and I've seen so many reviews saying it doesn't, but I can't say it doesn't smudge on me. I've tried to let it set for a couple og minutes, I've tried it with my Smashbox eyelid-primer, and I've tried to put some mineral foundation and/or mineral booster on top of it. On my lids it still smudges.

I really want to love it, so I keep on trying out different ways to set the liner, and will def. tell you if I find my answer.

Still, even though it doesn't set on my lids, I will recomend you to try it out. If it sets on your lids, it's really fantastic... But...

You can get it at e.l.f. for £3,50

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I'd love your comment here...