fredag 16. april 2010

Review on e.l.f. Nail Polish in Nude

At last I've got my e.l.f.-delivery in my mail-box. I had to eait for it longer than usual because of the easter-holiday. But it was really worth it. Among the things inside my brown little box was this nail polish in the colour 'Nude' And I have to say it's wonderful. Don't you think?!?



It's not good coverage, this colour is more natural and soft. More for that everyday-day-look. And I love it! I have to apologize for this bad picture, but my camera's gone (Bu-huu) But hopefully you get the idea. This is my nails with three coats of 'Nude'. And get ready to catch your falling jaw... I put this on last friday, so this friday is the eight day I'm wearing this, and it hasn't started flaking off...!

Do you want one as well? You'll get it for £1,50 at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk And I have to say: -WHAT A BARGAIN!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I'd love your comment here...