torsdag 25. februar 2010

Eyeliners...

As a student and a mum of three I don't have loads of cash to spend on my make-up. That doesn't mean that I don't want my make-up to be good... Yesterday I tried to compare three of the liners I've got: LiquidLiner from L'oreal, EyelinerPen from Maybelline and WaterproofEyelinerPen from e.l.f.

Here's how they look when applied. As the first picture you see l'Oreal at the bottom, then Maybelline and e.l.f. on top.

The l'Oreal-one is the fullest and blackest, almost like wallpaint. This liner has a very soft felt tip you dip in the liquid-liner. I think it's a bit difficult to get it right without practice, but easier than the thin brushes you get with most liquid-liners.

The pen from Maybelline is like a pen with a rather hard felttip. It's easy for beginners because the hard tip is so presice. But I think it also can feel too hard on the sensitive skin on your lid?! It has a good colour, and you get a really thin line.

The e.l.f.-one is the one that gives you the softest(maybe a bit too soft?!) and most natural line. Some like it, and some don't. Think this is a good pen if your new to lining your eyes. It's presice, but not as much as the Mabelline one. The line also gets a bit thikker.


This is how they all look after being on my arm the whole day. I think the two on top (still Maybelline in the middle and e.l.f. on top) holds the colour best. The two lines looks the same as right after they were applied, maybe a bit softerlooking?! The l'Oreal-liner begins to crack after five or six days. I don't think that's a good enough...

When it comes to wich one I like the most... It depends. LOL. I think that I might have to say the Maybelline-one comes on first place between these three, but e.l.f. is just on the heels of this. And for my future eyeliner-shopping I have to say I'd buy the e.l.f.-one. This is because, even though it's just nr two in use, it's eight times cheaper than the two others. -And that's a bargain!

But I'm looking foreward to e.l.f. new cream-liner coming to the online-shop soon...

1 kommentar:

  1. I didn't take the lines off my arm before I got to bed yesterday. The liner from l'Oreal is just som dots here and there after it started cracking yesterday. The Maybelline-one is almost gone, and the one from e.l.f. has become more soft than yesterday, but I think that's the one who has last the longest...

    SvarSlett

I'd love your comment here...