onsdag 24. februar 2010

Review on e.l.f. EyebrowKit...

This is me. My everyday makeup with 'only' my mineral concealer, foundation, my black eyeliner pen and lip balm... Today I've tried the e.l.f. EyebrowKit in the shade Medium. When I got it I was afraid it was too light, but as you will see, I'm glad I chose medium.

This is how it looks from the outside. A delicat matt black box. Don't you want it?!?

Inside you can see the whole lid is covered with a mirror. Very nice to have if your on the run... You can also see the dark brown gel, and the light brown powder. There's also a little two-sided brush.

Neighter the gel or the powder has any smell, something I like. There's too much make-up that smells like a candy-shop, but this one's good. The gel seems nice and not sticky in any way, but the powder is to loose for my taste. I wished it would be more pressed. When it comes to the two-sided brush... I think the angeled flat brush is good, but for everyday use the handle is too short. But again a good brush if your on the run. The other side of the brush, I didn't like. Think it's to big even for my brows.

From the left side you can here see the brown gel alone, then the powder alone, and to the right the gel and the powder together.

This was thefirst brow I tried on the powder. And here you can see why I thought it was too loose powder. It was a bit difficult to get the right amout from the powder. The brow got to dark and dramatic for my taste...


Now to eyebrow number two, -and I like... Just the right amount to fill out the brow in a soft natural way...

This is how I looked when I was ready to go out for a couples of coffees with two other mums and their kids... Perfect make-up for a mid-day coffee'date', and now at the end of the day I still feel like the brows are natural, but with a nice colourfilling.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love my ELF Eyebrow kit...another desert island item :o)

    SvarSlett
  2. I love it too and I'm glad that Medium was right for you :) You're so pretty, but hey smile a little bit!! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks... LOL Oh, no...! It's dangerous to smile LOL

    SvarSlett
  4. It's really hard to get the right shade just for your eyebrow, no matter what product you use. Still I think the Eyebrow Kit is a really good item, I love mine !

    SvarSlett

I'd love your comment here...