torsdag 29. april 2010

Review on e.l.f. Mineralinfused Face Primer

I've been asked to make a review on the mineralinfused face primer from e.l.f. wich I got in my brown box in the first blogpost in here.



It's a nice, delicat bottle wich contain hmmm... It's between 10 and 15 ml. It sounds like it's a small amount, but it lasts quite long. The bottle has a pump to get the primer out, and one pump is actually more than enough. I never push all the way down...

The primer itself is a jelly-like cream without colour or smell. It seems a bit oily when you put it on, but the oily parts (if you've got them) actually gets mattyfied. And do you have some dry spots? It softens them... -Sounds like a miracle, but still it's true.

Why should you use a primer?! The primer gives you a nice flawless face so your make-up glides on easier, and stays on longer. And I find that I need less foundation as it glides easier where I want it.

The downside of using this... You don't know what to do without it... ;)

I think it's expensive to be an e.l.f.-product, but it's well worth the money. You'll get it at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk for about £6 Other brands cost a lot more...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I'd love your comment here...