onsdag 14. juli 2010

FOTD July 14th

Todays Face Of The Day is a really simple summerlook. If you don't count the products to even out the skin tone (concealer, eyelid primer, foundation) I've only used three products...

-elf blush in gotta glow (both on my cheeks and the eyelids)
-elf cream eyeliner in black
-elf eyebrow kit in medium

It was Jelena that inspired me to try out this blusher as an eyeshaddow after seeing that in her blog yesterday...



Here you see the blush, eyeliner and the brushes used...



For applying and blending the blush on my cheeks I've used elf studio blush brush, for applying it on my eyelids I've used the elf regular line e/s brush, and the liner I've put on with the elf studio smudge brush.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty! It looks like you have nothing on, very natural! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    SvarSlett
  2. Just found your blog today, i got a little ELF delivery yesterday too. I dont think you can beat ELF for value for money. The powder looks lovely on you x

    SvarSlett

I'd love your comment here...