søndag 4. juli 2010

FOTD July 4th

My FOTD is as natural you can get it with this much make-up on. I love the natural look, and as you can see, this is very natural...

The one thing that I wish I could do better with this make-up is to be bolder while putting on my bronzer as contour. Do you have a tip for me?!?

I did'nt have any good close-ups, but I really wanted to show you this as a shout for help on the contouring part. LOL And those bags under the eyes... They just look that way every time I smile, and dissapear when I'm angry :p

On this look I've used:

Face:
-elf mineral infused faceprimer
-bare minerals foundation in medium beige
-elf concealer pencil and brush in medium
-elf studio blusher and bronzer, only the bronzerpart
-elf mineral booster

Eyes:
-elf eyelid primer from the regular line
-elf studio e/s in butternut on the whole lid
-elf waterproof eyelinerpen from the regular line, just a super thin line at the upper lash-line

Brows:
-elf studio eyebrow kit. Just a touch of the powder part

Lips:
-lip balm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I'd love your comment here...