onsdag 14. juli 2010

Review on e.l.f. Studio Blush - GottaGlow

The other day, together with the Encyclopedia I also got this blusher form e.l.f. studio range. Well, it's not a blusher, more of a highlighter... I've read some reviews of this one already with both positive and negative comments.



It comes in a matte black packing with a little window so you can see the colour of the 'blush' from the outside. Very practical if you have more than one ;) On the inside there's a mirror on the rest of the lid. I think this mirror is too small for taking on blush, but its a perfect size for putting on eye-shaddow... There's no small blush-brush inside, but hey... -That gives more room for the actual product. It could be great with a compact blush-brush inside when your out, but I never use the brushes that comes with blushes anyway, so for me it's superfine like this... I use my e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush to put this on.

Here you can see how it looks on my skin. At the left you see how it looks when I've just puffed it on with a brush, and to the right you see how it looks after a couple of swirls with the brush...



When you see it inside the packaging it looks really white (well champagne actually) with glittery spots, but when you swirl it onyour skin you see the whiteness dissapear, and it transform to a healthy glow.

If your not fond of glittery products this might not be for you, but if you blend it out nicely you'll find that it's more of glimmer than glitter.

Intrested in buying it? You'll find it at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk for £ 3,50

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice review! :-) It definitely looks better on your skin than on mine.

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice review! I still haven't decided whether to get it or not! :/

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    SvarSlett

I'd love your comment here...